Friday, November 21, 2008

Mice

All day, I've had this line from the classic SNL skit "Shwetty Balls" in my head:


Margaret-Jo, co-host of the faux-NPR show The Delicious Dish:"Terri, what goodies will you leave out for Santa this year?"


Terri: "I can't leave food out due to my.. excessive rat problem..."


It's about the only thing that's had me smiling since I pulled a sleeve of saltine crackers out this morning and found that it had been nibbled. By, if not rats, mice, and so I've spent the whole day cleaning out cabinets, vacuuming under the stove, putting everything into hard plastic containers, and figuring out how to humanely get the invaders the heck out of the house.


Urgh.


To make me feel better, I found a video of cute mice:


1 comment:

EverythingIveGot said...

You poor thing! And I canNOT believe you were thinking of that skit from SNL! My husband says that all the time! LOL

By the way, you've been tagged! Go to my blog for more info

www.everythingivegot.blogspot.com