Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Gwen Ifill

I'm trying really hard to stay sane in midst of this election campaign, but accusations like this make it tough.



I mean, Gwen Ifill! Incredibly accomplished journalist, smart, really together woman, and here's a columnist accusing her of being "so far in the tank for the Democratic presidential candidate, her oxygen delivery line is running out."



Fortunately, Ifill herself seems unruffled (she's probably seen far worse in her 31 years as a journalist): "The proof is in the pudding. They can watch the debate tomorrow night and make their own decisions about whether or not I've done my job."



Urgh!

1 comment:

Jena said...

I heard the accusations, I watched the debates, and I thought she was very fair and very accommodating to both candidates. I couldn't see any bias there.